Your donuts suck this is comming from a 10 year old kid so I suggest you will actually GLAZE your donuts because when I go there every morning I see NON-GLAZED donuts.i am very mad and Im maybe thinking to stop going there every morning!!! And I really like Dunkin Donuts and hate to not go there any more but you really need to GLAZE YOUR DONUTS!!!!!!!!I go there every morning with my mom and she likes the bagels, but she agrees that the donuts are not glazed enough. I might as well order a chocolate cake donut.So PLEASE consider my VERY INTENSE LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for hearing me out.

Bridget Reiser

age 10

Had an Experience with Bridget?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #15699

There you go I tell you to proofread your letter and here I am ending the post with otherwise/ It should be otherwise. I did not notice until I pressed Send.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #15698

You should be proud of yourself, your letter is way better than some of the adults on this site.Also you show better attitude than some of the "older" members of this site.

Your letter is a bit harsh and intense, but atleast you thanked them for reading your letter.

Just a little suggestion next time run a spell check on your letter and proofread it.Good job though otherwise/